From 1874 to 1908, St. Thomas’ Parish Church, Longford, was a Chapel of Ease within the parish of Foleshill.
The ‘Mother Church’ at the time called Foleshill Parish Church, was situated in Old Church Road, Foleshill. It was only in 1908 that the ecclesiastical parish of Longford was created out of the ancient parishes of Foleshill, Exhall and Sowe.
We dream of a church that - accepts people where they are in life and does not judge
© St. Thomas' Parish Church, Longford, Coventry. Updated November 2012. All rights reserved.
Designed, built and managed by Parkes OES Ltd